Analytics & Customer Insights Role
Why Data & Customer analytics @ SCF ?
As a member of the Data & Customer engineering team you will help customers from all industries to address their issues and challenges by leveraging expertise in data science, statistics, supply chain analysis, machine learning and customer knowledge. We help our customers with advanced analytics and customer insights to improve their Customer, Marketing and Product Portfolio strategies.
SCF Lean Consulting provides strategic coaching to our clients, including training services.
Based in our Amsterdam office, the Data & Customer team specialists hold advanced degrees in statistics, computer science, mathematics or other “quantitative” fields, or have a background in marketing analysis or data science. Our Data & Customer experts must enjoy new challenges and have a strong adaptability.
Depending on the assignments, they can operate as consultants, perform key tasks or be full team members supporting a multitude of analyses.
1 team 1 mission
- Collaborate closely with and influence business consulting staff and leaders as part of multi-disciplinary teams to assess opportunities and develop data driven solutions for SCF clients across a variety of sectors
- Lead recruiting and onboarding for manager/expert level team members
Its all about you
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics or Information Sciences such as business analytics or informatics
- Proficiency in Python required
- Experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop, BigQuery, S3, MapReduce, Apache Spark is required
What you'll do
You will be in charge of developing and testing Machine Learning algorithms, developing pipelines and Warehouses to optimize data in order to allow our customers to grow in the coming years. You will design, develop and deploy complex data flows on cloud environments (AWS/GCP/AZURE). You will participate in the implementation of data platforms in the cloud and the deployment of the tools necessary for data processing and analysis.
We encourage experimentation and sharing. We support inclusivity and work with people from a broad range of backgrounds to create more effective and impactful products and services. If you want to be part of a team where new ideas and different perspectives are celebrated, you’ve come to the right place.
Meet some of our people 👇
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Digital Officer – Product Owner
Join our team today!